Yeah... maybe this is the best plan. I mean, given Tau Ceti's position in the sky, I've got less day ahead of me than behind.
As long as I can see my boot prints in the sand, I'll have no problem.
If and when those disappear, I'll have to navigate by landmarks like the caravel site and, past that, the enormous crater.
If my luck holds, I'll make it back to the Varia before sunset.
Maybe once I'm there, I can build a compass out of spare parts. I think I still remember how to do that.
Anyway. Enough talkin'. No time for chattin'. Not even enough time for puttin' the "g" at the end of words.
That's how you know I'm really runnin' short on time.
All right. Back to hikin'.
delay 90 minutes click here for the rest of the dialogue
- Previous Option 1
- Previous Option 2